#WeAreArtful Prize Draw terms and conditions
By entering the Prize Draw to win one of five museum experiences, a polaroid camera, and an Art Fund tote bag (the “Prize Draw”), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
- Entry is open to residents of Great Britain, who are over the age of 18, except employees or contractors of the Art Fund or members of their immediate family, or anyone professionally connected with the Prize Draw. We reserve the right to require any participant to prove that he or she is eligible to participate in the Prize Draw.
- Multiple entries in the draw by commercial agents will not be accepted.
- You must have successfully purchased a Student Art Pass to participate.
How to enter
- The Prize Draw will include all individuals who purchase a Student Art Pass between 9:00 on 1 September 2018 and 23:59 on 9 December 2018.
- Entry to the Prize Draw is free. No donation to the Art Fund is necessary to enter the Prize Draw.
- To enter the Prize Draw you must have successfully purchased a Student Art Pass.
- Entries submitted by any other means will not be accepted. Any illegible, incomplete or fraudulent entries will be rejected. Multiple entries or entries that are made fraudulently will be disqualified.
How the winner will be chosen
- 3 winners of the Prize Draw and 6 reserves will be drawn at random within 7 working days from the closing date from all complete, eligible, properly submitted entries received before the closing date and time.
- Winners will be notified using the email address provided at the time of purchasing a Student Art Pass (or subsequently updated) within 7 working days of the draw being made. It is your sole responsibility to check and update your contact details held by us.
- In the event that contact with the winner cannot be made within a further five working days or the winner is found not to meet the entry requirements, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize entitlement and award the prize to the reserve drawn at the same time as the original winner.
Prize on offer
- There are three prize packages on offer, one of each of the 3 Prize Draw winners. Each prize package includes:
- One Polaroid Snap Instant Print Digital Camera with 20 shots to capture the fun. Model number POLSP01W.
- One Art Fund tote bag
- One of five museum experiences to enjoy with a friend. Each winner will choose between:
Experience option 1 at Royal Observatory, Greenwich
- See the Phantom of the Universe show at the Planetarium
- Enjoy an expert tour of the Royal Observatory Gallery, and a complimentary drink at the Royal Observatory Café.
- Stand on the historic Prime Meridian and grab an iconic selfie
Experience option 2 at National Gallery, London
- Expert intro to the National Gallery
- See the Mantegna and Bellini exhibition
- Cocktails and cakes for two
- £50 worth of art materials from the gift shop
Experience option 3 at Walker Art Gallery, Liverpool
- Curator’s tour of the Leo Fitzmaurice: Between You and Me and Everything Else exhibition
- Complimentary refreshments
- Go behind-the-scenes and meet the Exhibitions team
- Goody bag worth £50 from museum gift shop
Experience option 4 at the V&A, London
- Privately guided out-of-hours tour giving a behind-the-scenes look at the V&A’s hit exhibition Videogames: Design/Play/Disrupt.
Join an expert V&A curator and explore the design and culture of contemporary videogames.
Gain exclusive insight into the stories, objects and process behind ground-breaking blockbuster titles by studios ranging from Nintendo to thatgamecompany.
Enjoy custom-made games from the grassroots DIY arcade scene
Experience option 5 at The National Football Museum, Manchester
- Enjoy a guided tour of the world's biggest and best football museum. Home to football's greatest stories, from Pele to Pickles.
- Day ticket to the museum’s interactive Football+ experiences, including exclusive access to the Penalty Shoot Out.
- £30 voucher to spend in the gift shop, and complimentary refreshments in Football café.
- No cash alternative will be offered and prizes are not transferable. We reserve the right to substitute a prize for a prize of equivalent or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond our reasonable control.
- The prizes do not include any travel, accommodation or delivery costs incurred by the winner in order to enjoy the prize
- Prizes are subject to the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- Failure to provide an address for delivery of prizes may result in forfeiture of a prize.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions without notice, by posting changes #WeAreArtful Prize Draw Terms at the following webpage: https://www.studentartpass.org/
- The Art Fund reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Prize Draw in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, if it believes the Prize Draw is not capable of being conducted as specified within these Terms and Conditions or in the event of any other cause that is beyond the reasonable control of the Art Fund that could affect the normal course of the Prize Draw.
- Neither the Art Fund nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies is responsible for any losses, failures or delays caused by events beyond its or their control such as (but not limited to) the acts or defaults of any supplier selected by the Art Fund to provide the prize that may lead to loss or damage of the prize in transit to the winner.
- Save where it has been negligent, the Art Fund will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from participants' entry into the Prize Draw or their acceptance and/or use of the prize, or for technical or other difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit their ability to participate in the Prize Draw. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall in any way limit the Art Fund's liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other matter where liability may not as a matter of law be limited.
- Any participant who enters or attempts to enter the Prize Draw in a manner, which in the Art Fund's reasonable determination is contrary to these terms and conditions or by its nature is unjust to other entrants may be rejected from the Prize Draw at the Art Fund's sole discretion. Furthermore, where such actions have significantly impaired the Prize Draw, the Art Fund may, at its sole discretion, add further stages to the Prize Draw as it deems reasonably necessary in order to resolve any problems arising as a result of such actions.
Publicity and Data Protection
- By entering the Prize Draw you agree that if you win you may be required to take part in reasonable publicity relating to the Prize Draw, including photographs and video, and consent to such participation. We may also use your name and a shortened version of your address (for example, John Smith from London) for promotional purposes on our website and elsewhere.
- For one month from the closing date of the Prize Draw, details of the winner will be made available to participants and the public on request by sending a letter and stamped addressed envelope to #WeAreArtful Prize Draw Winners Enquiries at the Art Fund of 2 Granary Square, King’s Cross, London, N1C 4BH. The Art Fund’s decisions in relation to the winner of the Prize Draw are final and the Art Fund will not enter into any further correspondence with participants.
- The promoter of the Prize Draw is the National Art Collections Fund (registered charity number 209174 (England and Wales) and SC038331 (Scotland)) of 2 Granary Square, King’s Cross, London, N1C 4BH and the Prize Draw is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the Courts of England and Wales shall have sole jurisdiction over any dispute.